Saturday, February 02, 2008

The first letter

Most dear Laandra,

There has been a long time since I have not heard of you. There was some rumor about you being in Ashenvale not long ago, yet I can not believe that you would have come here and not pay a visit to us in Astranaar.

Then it was the human that brought us tidings, that you are running an assignment from your blessed Prophet somewhere in the East. I know it must be important, yet I wish you could come to see us, for I need your help and your advice in a matter of great concern to me.

I do not wish to say more of it in a letter, but should you be able to come, I will tell you all and together we may be able to devise a course of action, to avoid even greater danger than is now.

So, until we see, dear friend, may that you have the blessing of Elune upon you in all your deeds.


Signed

Raene Wolfrunner

No comments: