Monday, December 11, 2006

Si pentru ca m-am apucat de (re)vizionat episoade din Stargate (yey, my favourite show, I know), cateva memorable quotes nu strica...Kick yourselves off...

[in an alternate timeline, Teal'c, who is the still the First Prime of Apophis, brings Daniel Jackson before his master]

Apophis: Who are you?
Dr. Daniel Jackson: Name's Daniel Jackson. Uh, if you give me back my eyeglasses, I could actually see you.
Teal'c: He claims he is of the Tau'ri.
Dr. Daniel Jackson: You weren't supposed to tell him that.
Apophis: The Tau'ri have no Chaapa'ai.
Dr. Daniel Jackson: Oh! Sorry, guess I was wrong. I'm sure your information is correct and... In fact, I'm usually quite wrong, quite unreliable actually. To be honest with you, I'm insane.
Apophis: I think there is much you can tell me.
Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, if you wanna know about the early settlements of Mesopotamia, I am somewhat of an expert...

*

Sam Carter: The only thing we can assume is that Anubis didn't keep his deal with Daniel.
Jack O'Neill: That's a shock, eh?

*

Carter: Sir, if you don't mind, your wound is bleeding all over my lab.

*
O'Neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.

*
Daniel: It was a procedure often done in the Middle Ages. They... well, they'd drill a hole in the person's head. By drilling a hole the evil spirits are released, thus saving the person from eternal damnation.
Jack O'Neill: Thus... *saving* the person?
Daniel: Well, they didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark.

( from "Demons"

*

Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
Jack O'Neill: Like what?
Teal'c: I am unsure - he is concealing it.

( yep, great dialogue if u ask me :)) lol

*

Daniel: That's interesting. I wonder if everyone's coming from some religious event.
Jack O'Neill: Why does it always have to be a religious thing with you? Maybe they're coming from a swap meet.

*

Daniel Jackson: There's no easy way to tell you this, so Sam's just going to come out and say it!
Sam Carter: Well, Sir, you know the Asgard use cloning technology...
Young Jack O'Neill: Oh, Please!
Teal'c: You have been cloned, O'Neill
Young Jack O'Neill: [Turning to face them] What!

*

Jack O'Neill: [after a group of trainees fail a battle simulation] Okay! We're all dead, and there's an armed Goa'uld running around the base! I have a problem with that! Does anyone else have a problem with that?

*

Colonel Harry Maybourne: If you hit me, I'll have you court-martialed, Colonel.
Jack O'Neill: I'm not gonna hit you, Maybourne. I'm gonna shoot you.

*

Osiris: Where is my brother Setesh?
Daniel: You mean Seth? He's dead, we killed him.
Osiris: You lie.
Daniel: No, no... we also killed Ra, and Hathor, and who else... Sokar.

(just saw this the other day...lol...Daniel's getting into "Jack O'Neill mood"

*

Daniel: I just hope we don't regret giving them those gate addresses.
Jack O'Neill: I don't think we will... the first one being a black hole, and all. They get progressively darker after that.

*

Sam Carter: Well, if the DHD could have prevented the problem, maybe the DHD can also fix it. Is there any chance that you could get the Russians to give us their DHD?
Daniel: Not without giving back Alaska.

....and THAT IS IT FOR NOW...ENJOY

No comments: